Wings Out 5K Training Group draft
Time & Location
About the Event
Does the pandemic have you feeling sluggish, isolated, and unmotivated? Are you ready to regain your energy, feel better in your body, and be confident no matter what covid throws at us?
Our Wings Out 5K Training Group is an 8 week beginner-centric virtual training group that will give you both the running info and the behavior change hacks you need to get you moving and motivated!
What you get:
- A 10 minute 1-on-1 kick-off orientation and motivation call with your coach
- An 8 week training plan that will take you from reclining on your comfy couch to completing a 5K
- Twice weekly Zoom meetings, on Wednesday nights at 7pm PT and Saturday mornings at 8am PT
- Running clinics on breathing, running form, gear, warm ups, and more
- Behavior changes hacks about why knowing your why is important, SMART goal setting, your motivation style, and more
- A private Facebook group for accountability, support, and FUN
- Weekly emails from your coach
- Optional additional 1-on-1 conversation and/or runs with your coach
Your coach is Michelle Poirot, an RRCA-certified running coach, Duke University-trained health coach, and massage therapist. Michelle has enjoyed coaching beginning runners and walkers to their first 5Ks for 6 years.