Wings Out 5K Training Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Does the pandemic have you feeling sluggish, isolated, and unmotivated? Are you ready to regain your energy, move better in your body, and feel confident no matter what covid throws at us?
An enjoyable movement practice like running can:
*lift your mood *improve your sleep *lessen anxiety *help you shake off stress *give you precious me-time *alleviate symptoms of depression *connect you to community *build strong bones, joints, and muscles *make your heart strong - in all sorts of ways!
Our Wings Out 5K Training Group is an 8 week beginner-centric virtual training group that will give you the support, accountability, and community you need to succeed. We'll cover both the running info and the behavior change hacks that will help you get moving and motivated!
What you get:
- A 10 minute 1-on-1 kick-off orientation and motivation call with your coach
- An 8 week training plan that will take you from reclining on your comfy couch to completing a 5K
- Twice weekly Zoom meetings, on Wednesday nights at 7pm PT and Saturday mornings at 8am PT
- Running clinics on breathing, running form, gear, warm ups, and more
- Behavior changes hacks about why knowing your why is important, SMART goal setting, your motivation style, and more
- A private Facebook group for accountability, support, and FUN
- Weekly emails from your coach
- Optional additional 1-on-1 conversation and/or runs with your coach
Your coach is Michelle Poirot, an RRCA-certified running coach, Duke University-trained health coach, and massage therapist. Michelle has enjoyed coaching beginning runners and walkers to their first 5Ks for 6 years.
Questions? Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: A 50% refund is available through midnight on Friday, April 16th, 2021. No refunds are available after midnight on Friday, April 16th, 2021.
- Wings Out Registration$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0